Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Snaps

Grateful for simple pleasures and good company, continuing snap appreciations as my Slice of Life this Sunday.


Cozied up with a good book and thunderstorm this week. Clean, crisp
sentences, stark truths. 


Rooftop views with friends at week's end.

Logos &  line art

Lobby line art from Andaz, Singapore. 



Basilico's cheese room and weekend brunch with a friend.

FaceTime sharing:  stories, screens, and photos from my
 brother's visit to Mom's; matching shirts as memory & story prompts, love it.















5 comments:

  1. Wonderful snapshots! Those cheeses look utterly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a clever idea for a post, Lee Ann. That cheese room! Holy Cow! What a place. Love the art photos. Of course, I need another book on my TBR of skyscraper proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great format! It'd be interesting to do this structure year to year to see what how appreciation changes. I love the lobby line art from Singapore - it looks Picassoesque. (Heidi - Wordsmithing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second time I've seen your snaps, and again - - love, love, love the way this works! I want to make it a goal to do a snap blog. Love the rooftops and that cheese room is phenomenal! Oh, what a cool photo. Your experiences are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete