Saturday, March 11, 2023

Alignment to Experiences: List Slice

No story, per se, yet today. Perhaps I was too taken with the cheese room at Basilico. Can you believe that selection? 

I

Aside from the amazing brunch options, I'm thinking about: 

  • alignment
  • assessment
  • back to basics: that whole movement in the early 2000s and how it relates to our post-Covid experiences in school
  • curriculum
  • data
  • experiences and engagement

Just a few school thoughts on this fine Saturday afternoon. Perhaps I'll tell stories about these (or the cheese) in days to come. 



2 comments:

  1. The cheese look amazing! And I am thinking a lot about how the turns education took in the early and mid-2000s have led to our current moment and the crises students and schools seem to be experiencing (and teachers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am thinking a lot about teaching, teachers, and students and their multitude of problems as I mentor and guide new teachers into our fold. Sometimes, it keeps me up at night...

    ReplyDelete