Friday, August 14, 2009

Ta Da: Prezi !

Teachers come back to school, officially, on Monday. The "houses" or small learning communities at my school are hosting 2 day institutes for their teachers on Monday and Tuesday. I am facilitating 2 workshop sessions for teachers. One on the AVID binder and one on Google tools. I wanted to try something different for these workshops, so I turned to Prezi.

Prezi is an online presentation tool. Users upload content, arrange it in a presentation space and go. Free-form, intuitively zooming, clean lines... very cool. I had a lot of fun playing with it to create the AVID binder workshop. Now, we'll see how it works when I use it to present! Click below or here to see the AVID binder prezi I put together.














from prezi.com

2 comments:

  1. The presentation looks great. Any plans to use this with students? I tried the tutorial but couldn't get any pictures to load. Of course, I don't have many pics on my computer and I may not have been very persistent so I'll have to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the first time I tried the tutorial I couldn't get anything to upload either. I'd be happy to show you Prezi : )

    ReplyDelete